Mo’s Wanderlist is my personal lifestyle blog about my journey to complete my bucket list, travel, food, fitness, mindfulness and the daily struggles of a 20-something! Life is a never ending learning curve and anything but fancy and fabulous. This Rotterdam based blogger is everything but your super fit girl and fashionable beauty blogger. Fitness is fun, but never without struggle! And seriously: how do you not sneeze when you put on mascara?
So nothing fancy and fabulous, but fun and beautiful. I try to make every day a special day, every challenge a special challenge. Trying is the keyword here, like I imagine it is for all of us!
- Indo-Dutchie (peanut is what they call it here)
- Rotterdam based
- Following dreams bigger than my head
- Music lover and supporter (extra love for metal & SUBMIT Fest)
- Fitnesses to eat all that is sugary and fat
- Always in for a new challenge
- Finding out life as she goes with mindfulness
- Curly Girl in search of the perfect curls!